Advicemeant - Honest Advice
Home | About | Warning | Forum | Contact | Privacy | Tried & Tested
Custom Search

Abusive relationship with cop

Anga wrote:

I don't know where to start. My husband and I have been married for only three months and this morning he drug me around the house and threatened to hurt me.

I am so afraid to call the cops because he is one and we live in such a small town that I am afraid it will make things worse.

I work from home(day care) and know that I need to leave but I don't have the money or family to turn to. any advice?

Dear Anga

It doesn't really matter if he's a cop or a robber. Do you want to spend your life with him? No? Then leave him. Talk to friends, family, see if any organisations for battered wives can help.

But you can't stay, can you?

"Honest Advice"

orange bullet Young Love
orange bullet Partners
orange bullet Family
orange bullet Just Life
orange bullet Health
orange bullet Friendship

orange bullet Tried and Tested Advice
orange bullet Privacy Policy

weirdity - and more


2015, 2012
, 2010
2009, 2008
2007, 2006
2005, 2004
2003, 2002
2001, 2000

Quote: "People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."
Alex Chiu's Immortality Devices
Do Alex Chiu's Immortality Rings Actually Work? YOU Decide!
30 November 2016  |     |  Contact

Get a diagnsotic report
Sick Site Syndrome Has A Better Prognosis With Early Diagnosis