I'll never forget What's His Name?
I had a child 12 years ago. I know who the father
is but as
stupid as it may sound I seem to have blocked his name out of my mind.
How do I retrieve this information?
This is a legitimate question. Please help!!!
By the time you read this, you'll probably have remembered.
If not, try these, in no special order:
- Ask your Mum
- Ask the woman who was your best pal then
- Check all your documents; he's probably on the birth certificate or
maybe a court order?
- Go through diaries, address books, think who'd have known him
- Check your tattoos
- And love letters
- Hospital or medical notes?
- Go though the alphabet in you head, preferably with a photo in front
- Why does it matter - does that give a clue?
Tried and Tested Advice