Grossly Unjust Manager
I am working in a company under a unreasonable
superior who makes a profession on picking
on me, although I do no wrong.
I've been facing this
for the past two years.I have no bad records
on anything. What do I do?
First, remember the world is throbbing
with bad managers. But there's always something
that can be done. As you've put up with
this for two years, I'm guessing that you've
considered the obvious ones ... but be
First, start a diary. Record each event,
a few details, date, time, names of any
Whatever you do, that is important, as
it helps you - and others - assess this
person. Then answer these questions, then
ask yourself a few more ...
- Are you sure you don't deserve it?
- Can you change jobs in your area?
- Can you change jobs in the company?
- Do you know what the other staff
- Can you all get together to go to
- Can you join the union?
- What does your law say about bullying
- *Is it race discrimination? Can
the law help?
- *Is it sex discrimination? Can the
- Is the company concerned about its
- Is the company concerned about bad
I could go on, but I'm sure there's plenty
for you to be thinking about as you write
If you need more, write in the "At
Work" Discussion Forum - I'm sure we can get some more ideas